OCAPICA IN THE NEWS
- Orange County is ‘not immune’ to hate crimes, AG Bonta says (Orange County Register)
- In California, two Asian Americans fight for a seat in the House — and with each other
- In a Toss-up House Race, the Fight for Asian American Voters Gets Messy
- Orange County registrar outlines changing voting patterns as election approaches
- In Orange County, a House Race Is Testing What Asian Americans Want
- In battleground Orange County, parties start to see Asian American voters as just voters
- Tastemakers of Orange County event returns to Costa Mesa on Wednesday, Sept. 14
The Orange County Asian and Pacific Islander Community Alliance, Inc. (OCAPICA) was established in 1997 with the mission to build a healthier and stronger community by enhancing the well-being of Asians and Pacific Islanders through inclusive partnerships in the areas of service, education, advocacy, organizing, and research.
For media inquiries, contact email@example.com.