- Short-Term Case Management: Comprehensive needs assessment, 1:1 skill building, and assistance navigating resources.
- Short-Term Counseling: Short-term counseling (12 sessions) to address emotional challenges and mental health concerns. Our participants work on finding solutions and coping skills for improved mental health.
- Mental Health Screenings: Screening questionnaires that enable participants to obtain own scoring on Depression and/or Anxiety (conducted at outreach events).
- Educational Workshops: Topics include emotional and social well-being, growth and development, life skills, stress management, healthy communication and healthy relationships. Our Specialists curate our monthly workshops every month, so be sure to check back often! Click here to sign up for our monthly virtual wellness workshops.
- 15-min Consultation: a free & confidential support on emotional support and resource help, no strings attached.
Click here to sign up and you will be connected with a staff member within 3 business days!
- North Orange County: Anaheim, Atwood, Brea, Buena Park, Cypress, Fullerton, La Habra, La Palma, Los Alamitos, Placentia, Seal Beach, Stanton, Sunset Beach, Surfside, Westminster, Yorba Linda
- South Orange County: Aliso Viejo, Balboa, Balboa Island, Capistrano Beach, Corona Del Mar, Dana Point, Foothill Ranch, Irvine, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Newport Coast, Newport Beach, Ranch Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Silverado, Trabuco, Tustin
If you would like to refer someone to our program, please download the referral from and email us or fax it to 714-636-9399.